Kentuckiana Builds: FREE Training and JOB Placement
March 30 @ 10:00 am - April 27 @ 12:00 pm
Kentuckiana builds helps you get the skills to thrive in the Louisville area’s building and infrastructure boom.
With the basic skills you learn as part of Kentuckiana builds, you’ll be equipped to start working immediately or go on to develop more specialized skills through apprenticeships and advanced training in fields like electrical, heavy machinery operation, fiber optic installation and many more.
Not only will you get the hands-on skills you’ll need for the job, we also put them in contact with local employers who need those skills.
Are you ready to enhance your career and start building Louisville?
TO BE ELIGIBLE TO RECEIVE TRAINING THROUGH KENTUCKIANA BUILDS YOU MUST:
- BE 18 YEARS OF AGE OR OLDER
- BE ELIGIBLE TO WORK IN THE UNITED STATES
- HAVE A STATE-ISSUED ID
- HAVE A HIGH SCHOOL DIPLOMA OR GED
- SELECTIVE SERVICE REGISTRATION (MALES ONLY)
Ready to take the first step? Attend an Orientation.
WHAT: KENTUCKIANA BUILDS ORIENTATION
WHERE: LOUISVILLE URBAN LEAGUE, 1535 WEST BROADWAY, LOUISVILLE
- THURSDAY, MARCH 16, 10 AM
- MONDAY, MARCH 20, 5:30 PM
- THURSDAY, MARCH 23, 10 AM
- THURSDAY, MARCH 30, 10 AM
- MONDAY, APRIL 3, 5:30 PM
- THURSDAY, APRIL 6, 10 AM
- THURSDAY, APRIL 13, 10 AM
- MONDAY, APRIL 17, 5:30 PM
- THURSDAY, APRIL 27, 10 AM